Rydall CC Coil Cleaner
RYDALL CC coil cleaner safely cleans and brightens air-cooled condensers, permanent air filters, evaporator coils, window units and any other finned cooling/heating coils or equipment. RYDALL CC coil cleaner is non-corrosive, non-hazardous and biodegradable.
NSF A3 certified.
RYDALL CC coil cleaner safely cleans and brightens air-cooled condensers, permanent air filters, evaporator coils, window units, and any other finned cooling/heating coils or equipment. RYDALL CC is non-corrosive, non-hazardous, and biodegradable. This means that RYDALL CC will not corrode or tarnish aluminum or other metal surfaces, is safe for the user, and can be safely disposed of down normal drains.
RYDALL CC is a powerful, yet totally safe cleaner that can be applied indoors or outdoors as a non-foaming spray or through a foaming applicator to penetrate deep into the coil beds. This provides the user with the most versatile coil cleaner available and eliminates the need to carry multiple products to accomplish one simple job.
RYDALL CC COIL CLEANER DETAILS:
Air-cooled condensers, evaporator coils and other finned cooling and heating coils can become coated and clogged with organic and inorganic deposits such as oils, calcium, dust, dirt, and other deposits. This contamination will, in turn, cause the coil to loose efficiency in the form of increased energy consumption, loss of airflow, and a decrease in indoor air quality. Cleaning your coils a minimum of twice per year will restore your efficiencies and extend the useful life of your equipment.
- Deep penetrating, foaming cleaner
- Low odor acid-based formulation
- Biodegradable & non-corrosive
- Safe on all roofing materials
- Indoor and outdoor usage
- Removes oxidation and brightens
- Safer than HF-based cleaners
- NSF A3 certified
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using this product. Equipment should be shut off prior to cleaning.
- Vacuum and/or manually remove heavy or loose debris from the coil surface prior to applying RYDALL CC.
- Apply with a low pressure plastic sprayer or a low pressure foaming plastic sprayer or applicator. If a thick, penetrating foam is desired, apply with a foaming applicator. If the deposits are light, a standard low pressure sprayer or spray bottle will be adequate.
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing one part RYDALL CC with two parts of water. Add the water to the sprayer first, then add the RYDALL CC.
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and return the system to service.
- If the coil is not cleaned to satisfaction, repeat the cleaning procedure.
- Thoroughly rinse out sprayer, its spraying wand and nozzle with water.
Note: For permanent or removal type filters you may place the unit in a dip tank of solution diluted at one part RYDALL CC to two parts water. Let sit for 20-30 minutes then thoroughly rinse with water.
Q: Is RYDALL CC an outdoor or indoor coil cleaner?
A: RYDALL CC can be used both INDOORS and OUTDOORS eliminating the need for two different cleaners!
Q: How much RYDALL CC should I use for my 6-8 row finned coils?
A: It depends on the severity of buildup on your coils. Generally, the cubic footage of the coils multiplied by .05 (5%) will result in the amount of RYDALL CC you need. Just make sure you dilute 1:2 (1 part RYDALL CC to 2 parts water) with water for best results.
Q: My current coil cleaner has made the rubber membrane on my roof brittle and now it is showing signs of leaking. Will the same thing happen if I use RYDALL CC?
A: When used as directed, the unique RYDALL CC formula is designed to effectively clean indoor and outdoor air conditioning units including rooftop units without corroding rubber or other materials.
Q: After I spray RYDALL CC on my coils, how long does it take to work?
A: Most applications only take 20 minutes of soaking, depending on the severity of buildup.