Sobo LF is a low foaming, inhibited, solvent free, VOC free and environmentally friendly cleaning solution.
Designed for use in high pressure spray tunnels, power wash systems and ultrasonic cleaning machines, Sobo LF leaves surfaces clean and oil free.
Sobo LF is a rust inhibited quick break aqueous cleaning fluid that is non-emulsifiable (quick break), low foaming and offers no hazard to painted surfaces, acrylics, non-ferrous metals and soft sealants.
- Quick Break
- Low Foam
- Rust Inhibited
- Leaves surfaces clean and oil free
- Quick break
- Low foam
- Rust inhibited
- Separator friendly
- Offers no hazard to painted surfaces, acrylics, non-ferrous metals and soft sealants
- VOC free
WHERE TO USE
- Suitable for use in spray wash systems such as tunnels, parts washers, ultrasonic cleaning machines and steam cleaners.
HOW TO USE
- Can be used at pressures up to 10 bar.
- Dilute between 2 − 5% depending upon the degree of soiling and the level of corrosion inhibition required.
Note: Dilutions below 10% are not classified as hazardous.
|BOD/COD 5 day||72%|
Sobo LF calibration in washer systems
We have devised a simple working method for the calibration of Sobo LF in operating washer systems based upon refractrometry.
Based on our laboratory findings using a series of dilutions of Sobo LF, we would suggest maintenance levels based upon refractive index are:
- 4% solution − contribution from Sobo LF > 0.5% Brix
- 5% solution − contribution from Sobo LF > 0.6% Brix
Sampling of the machine holding tank would be critical due to the sensitivity required. Refractometry also needs to be carried out carefully at constant temperature and with attention to cleanliness in order to obtain meaningful results.