Road Spills − Diesel, Oil, Grease and Paint
Road Bio is a blend of biodegradable surfactants that removes oil and diesel spills on roads without causing an emulsion or contributing to surface erosion. Leaves surface oil free and non-slippery.
- Versatile: removes oils, diesel, grease, uncured resins and paint
- Road friendly: will not contribute to surface erosion
- Removes oil & fuel residue: leaves surfaces non-slippery
- Environmentally friendly: readily biodegradable with BOD (5 day) / COD 0.00052% at 5% dilution
- Low surface erosion factor
- Emulsion free
WHERE TO USE
- For cleaning diesel, oil, grease and paint spills from roads.
HOW TO USE
For brush cleaning:
- Use 1 litre of Road Bio per 2 square metres of contamination.
- Pour neat Road Bio over the spill, work in with a stiff brush and leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water.
- Pre-dilute at 10-15% and apply via jet or spray equipment.
- Ensure drains are bunded or otherwise protected before application.
- When diluted to 15% or less, Road Bio is classified as an eye irritant.