Biological Oil Stain Remover – Tarmac & Asphalt
A new approach: a biological oil stain remover that rapidly removes and digests oil stains from tarmac and asphalt.
Containing a blend of biological enzymes and bacteria to digest oil stains to completion, Bio TA penetrates and lifts oil stains and will not degrade tarmac and asphalt surfaces.
Perfect for driveways, patios, paths, roads and car park surfaces. Tarmac Friendly.
Note: Oil stains can degrade Tarmac and Asphalt leaving behind an etched surface which appears as a dark stain − this cannot be removed.
Bio TA is a blend of biodegradable surfactants that removes oil and diesel spills on roads without causing an emulsion or contributing to surface erosion. Leaves surface oil free and non-slippery.
- Biological solution that digests oil into harmless CO2 & water
Powerful & effective
- Fully removes oil stains
- Compatible with both Tarmac and Asphalt
- Will not erode and break down surface structures
Easy to use
- No mixing of hazardous chemicals
- Rapidly removes & digests oil stains
- Biodegradable – safe for the environment
* Oil stains can degrade Tarmac and Asphalt leaving behind an etched surface which appears as a dark stain − this cannot be removed.
WHERE TO USE
- A biological oil stain remover that rapidly removes and digests oil contamination on Tarmac and Asphalt surfaces.
- BIO TA is not suitable for use on synthetic oils, hydraulic fluid and wood oils.
HOW TO USE
- Shake container before use (to put bacteria into suspension).
- Water wet the oil stain before applying Bio TA.
- Apply Bio TA neat to the stain and brush vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes and water rinse.
- For best results or for when using on larger stains, cover the treated area with polythene sheeting − ideally making a tent − and keep in place for up to a week. Ensure the area remains damp, but not flooded. Doing this provides a warm and damp environment, giving the bacteria used in Bio TA the best conditions to grow and digest the oil into carbon dioxide and water.
- Oil stains degrade Tarmac and Asphalt, leaving behind an etched surface which appears as a dark stain − this cannot be removed.
|Bacterial count||2.0 x 10⁷ cfu/ml|
|BOD 5 days||1,800,000 mgs O/L|
|BOD 20 days||3,200,000 mgs O/L|