Versatile bleach free cleaning!
Bio Clean’s cutting edge biochemistry offers a new approach to the cleaning of any hard surface. It contains eco-friendly microorganisms which digest organic debris such as dirt, grime, fats, oils and greases at the source. Odour-causing organics are degraded and stains are removed, leaving the surface deep-clean and with a pleasant, long lasting fragrance.
The biological action keeps working long after application − meaning that the more you use it, the less you have to apply!
Powerful & effective
Friendly bacteria digests dirt, grime, urine stains, fats, oils & greases
The unique blend of bacteria in Bio Clean continues to work long after application – meaning that when used regularly, you actually need to use less!
Suitable for use on carpets, linoleum, laminate, wood floors, showers, toilets, sinks, tiles, table-tops, work-tops, ovens, etc
Deodorises & naturally removes unpleasant odours
Biological, biodegradable & kinder to the environment
From hard surfaces & textiles
Safe to use
No hazard labelling
WHERE TO USE
- Bio Clean is suitable for use on all surfaces and all areas, including kitchens and washrooms.
- Suitable for use on carpets, linoleum, laminate, wood floors, showers, toilets, sinks, tiles, table-tops, work-tops, ovens, etc.
- Ideal for use on mattresses
HOW TO USE
- The unique blend of bacteria in Bio Clean continues to work long after application. When Bio Clean is used regularly, you will help to establish a powerful bacterial action that over time will help reduce the amount of Bio Clean you need to use.
- Dilute at 1 part Bio Clean to 1 part water. For best results, dilute with warm water.
- To clean floors, urinals, toilets, sinks and showers: apply to surfaces, wipe and leave to dry naturally.
- To eliminate drain line odours: apply one squirt nightly to the drain line.
- To remove organic & urine stains on carpets and textiles: wet surface with warm water, apply and leave to dry.
- NB: When using Bio Clean, avoid using in conjunction with bleach, caustic / alkaline based products or disinfectants as they will affect its performance.
||>1.0 x 10⁷ cfu/ml|