One of the most effective septic tank additives available!
Proven to remove odours, crusting and blockages.
Bio Boost’s powerful formula works in harmony with the tank’s natural bacteria to prevent crusting and blockages from forming – helping to minimise odours and to reduce costly system failures. Bio Boost will even biologically degrade waste paper in 4-5 days.
- Solid crust preventative
- Hazard label free
Friendly bacteria digests organic matter and works in harmony with your septic tank
Helps to prevent blockages and odours
Easy to use
Apply directly to the toilet bowl
Two litres will last a household of 4 for up to a year!
Biological, biodegradable & kinder to the environment
Will degrade toilet paper in 4-5 days!
Safe to use
No hazard labelling
WHERE TO USE
- Bio Boost is designed as a biological septic tank additive.
- Simply apply via the sink, drain or toilet.
HOW TO USE
- For the first fill or immediately after cleaning or emptying a septic tank, apply 300ml of Bio Boost directly to the toilet bowl and flush.
- Maintain on a monthly basis by applying 100ml of Bio Boost to the toilet bowl (application based upon a family of four).
- If malodours re-occur, re-dose at the 300ml application level.
- Do not use bleach based products with Bio Boost as they will affect its performance – to complement Bio Boost, we recommend the use of our biological surace cleaner Bio Clean and biological toilet bowl cleaner Bio TCD.
|Specific Gravity @ 20°C||1.05|
|Bacterial count||>1.0 x 10⁷ cfu/ml|
|Flash Point||>93° C|